2. NO Open discussion for this meeting only, as this is our annual planning meeting
3. Building Committee report/plan—requesting input from WHS Board (Gil Dyke & Bob Peters, Building Committee co-chairs)—board received copies of plans and a list of building details earlier in December
4. Secretary’s Report
5. Treasurer’s report --- present draft budget as recommended by treasurer Donna Griffin , discuss for changes for final draft, VOTE on proposed budget
--- IRS Form 990 due April --- Auditor recommendation, cost? VOTE—approval of Auditor—Donna make arrangements, auditor to report to WHS?
6. Communications--- emails, thank-you notes, letters, announcements
7. Standing Committees---
a)Library, Museum, Historic Sites Committee--- planning needs for 2014? --- WHS open for researchers on the third Tues. of each month, 6-9pm (check dates), add/change days or times?
b)Publications and Programs Committee ---
--- Ideas for topics for 2014 “Open Discussions”???
--- Ideas for programs for 2014 (Karen set date to meet with ____?)
--- Festival of Colors—Sat. Sept. 13th
c) Membership & Nominations Committee ---
---Need to set meeting date for membership brochure for 2014
---Need to fill out paperwork at VB for presorted mail.
---Need to get updated addresses, etc.
8.Report from Board of Trustees/any concerns for the Board of Trustees ---
9. Old Business--- (Reports postponed until Feb meeting, unless action needs to be taken or timely information is needed…)
10. New Business-----
--- Our 2014 & Long Term Plans (see 2013 plans….)
--- volunteer hours needed from WHS Board & active members
11. Set agenda & discussion topic for next meeting
12. Meeting adjourned---
Future meetings for your calendar: Feb. 5, March 5, April 2, May7, June 4 (ANNUAL MEETING), July 2, August 6, Sept. 3, Oct. 1, Nov. 5, NO Dec. meeting
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING MAY FOLLOW THIS MEETING