2. OPEN DISCUSSION “Frank Everest- His Vision & Influence”
3. Secretary’s Report
4. Treasurer’s report ---set date for Audit Committee to meet (before January meeting—5:30 or 6pm? Jan 6 at the Nazarene Church?)----resignation of Treasurer Donna Griffin, appointment of Susan Albert (VOTE by Board of Trustees as per WHS constitution) --- annual budget to be discussed /approved at January meeting
5. Communications--- emails, thank-you notes, letters, announcements
6. Acquisitions & research
7. Standing Committees---
a) Library, Museum, Historic Sites Committee---
--- WHS open for researchers ***third Tues. of each month*** at Wilmington Community Center, 10 am – 1pm, NEXT RESEARCH DAY, Tuesday, November 19th ( who?)
b) Programs Committee ---
---Programs, Open discussion and research days updates
--- 2019 Annual Report mailed (thank Ginny Crispell for her “magic” with the layout)
c) Membership & Nominations Committee ------
Reminder membership letters sent out/status—Nancy Cressey
8. Special Committee Reports
--- Building Committee (Karen/Guy) ---
--- Cemetery Committee (Guy/Karen)
9. Report from Board of Trustees/any concerns for the Board of Trustees ---
10. Old Business---
--- Fundraising committee--- (Linda Joss-Dyke)
--- Whiskey Run & Heritage Festival – any report updates?
--- Wine tasting- Cadence Lodge/ Robards?
--- stickers, books, Festival of Colors—Linda & Jess
---Annual Appeal 2019/20
--- Website (changes- Patrick & Donna, Karen)—need to update PayPal for purchases, www run, etc., esp for Christmas sales, etc.
--- Grants ---- received to date: Humanities NY (total $3200), received Essex County Arts Council (total $360), Ironman Foundation Community Grant ($500 toward our building fund). Steve Peters of Elevate 518 wrote Ironman Foundation Grant, (2) Ironman Volunteerism grants ($450 +$400 ) for programs, preservation and displays.
---- New grant for possible professional assistance for Whiskey Run & Festival may applied for through Steve Peters of Elevate 518.
--- Essex Count Arts Council luncheon—report--Merri?
11. New Business-----
--- re-visit discussion about “round-up donations” in the Wilmington Community
--- 200th Anniversary of the Founding of Wilmington in 2022--- Planning
12. Set agenda & discussion topic for next meeting
13. Meeting adjourned---
Future meetings for your calendar: NO DECEMBER meeting, January 6th (@Nazarene Church, February 5th, March 4th, April 1st, May 6th, June 3rd
BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING MAY FOLLOW THIS MEETING